12.06.2011

a VERY serious question...


"Who wants to lick my fingers?" 
Seems like a reasonable question.... if you are 6 yrs old and have just finished eating a hot off the belt krispy kreme doughnut.  Unfortunately, no one jumped at the offer, not even I, the mother... I am forever ashamed that I did not save my only daughters fragile ego and jump at the opportunity she so sincerely and sweetly presented to her most loved family members - the guilt has me convinced that little L will be scarred for life In my defense, I would just like to point out, that when one is six, there is a propensity for fingers to end up in interesting places... for instance: armadillo guts, dead worms, dogs mouths, in toilets trying to retrieve toy fish that do NOT float, a goats eye(that story is disturbing and one day I just might share it)  and sometimes even in your friends ear - that's what friends are for, right?  Well the good ones anyway... you get my defense point.  All of that said, I guess if I am really honest, it all comes down to basic hygiene.  Even though I have lovely smelling soap - click here and it too, can be yours - I can't guarantee that the people in this house use it as often as it is called for.  Sorry little L - I may not lick your fingers, but I sure like your little fingers.  In fact, they are best little fingers that I have ever had the privilege of painting sparkle nail polish on. 


Speaking of sparkle, as you can see, this would be little L with Grandpa - I am pretty sure he does not read this blog so we are safe posting it here.  Should little L need further proof as to why her mother is the way she is, I can refer her to this little gem that I like to call "Exhibit A" - Nuf said!

2 comments:

  1. hey im creeper snapper and ur daughter is hawt(the one in the mask)add me as an friend so we can meet up. Im 22 and have a job. i live in coppell tx 9723456345 hmu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creepersnapper,
    Thanks for reading. Sorry to disappoint, but "masked daughter" is betrothed to a Canadian.

    ReplyDelete