12.05.2011

New BFF?

I have decided that this is the most appropriate way for me to restart a blog.  There are many reasons that led me to that conclusion, but they really don't matter.  Here is the gist of it... By showing you one of my favorite things, it will quickly become obvious for both of us if this friendship is meant to be.  If you HATE what you are about to watch, you best stop, turn back around, and find your self another blog to read.  Now, should you LOVE what you are about to watch - you may just be my new BFF.  It is a very simple litmus test - hope you enjoy... 


2 comments:

  1. I loved the video and hope to be able to emulate some of her moves at the party coming up! The body rolls...are awesome! Glad that you are blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny! I have the whole routine memorized - I will dance it with you! It is surprisingly a really great work out!

    ReplyDelete