12.18.2011

Get up. Get Fly.

OH yeah - we are talking about Urban Air baby!  It is the newest idea to get parents to pay $ to have their children jump in giant room filled with trampolines and maybe never make it back home.  I am just saying, as fun as it is, someones gonna die!  And that is why, I had a party there for E and C.  The whole danger factor makes it perfect for boys! 

In all honesty, it kind of reminds me of jolly jumpers.  You know that little piece of baby gear that you hang from the sturdiest door frame in the house and clap and laugh as your baby jumps and spins out of control, not really sure if crying or laughing is appropriate so they kind of go back and forth between the two.  Poor little things - what we don't do to our children. 

Anyway, here is little snippet of what one might expect when visiting one of the lovely jolly jumping gym.  PS They offer classes for adults too... Incontinence sufferers beware!















I think that I might try one of their classes - they claim you can burn 1000 calories in 1 hour.  I will keep you posted!



No comments:

Post a Comment